Carlingford Uniting Church is a Covid-registered church that places the health and safety of members and visitors at the forefront of it's decisions. As such, it is pleased to advise that face-to-face mainly music sessions will resume on Friday, 29 January 2021. mainly music has an endorsed Covid Safety Plan.
- Attendance will be governed through registration each week (details below). Numbers are limited to nine families (comprising one parent/carer and one child).
- The session will be shorter than normal because of Covid restrictions. Commencing at 9.30am, they will finish around 10.30am. Each session will include songs (not sung) and rhymes.
- The children who have registered and advised there is space for them are asked to bring:
2. snack for morning tea;
3. percussion instruments as advised; and
4. a book or toy to play with on arrival.
- Sessions will be conducted in the top hall during school terms. In the event Public Health Orders prevent group gatherings, Carlingford Uniting Church retains the right to cease sessions.
- Parents/carers wishing to attend a session with their child MUST ADOPT the following procedures:
1. A Registration Form must be completed prior to first attendance. The Form can be obtained from team leader, Sue by selecting "mainly music" in the drop-down menu on the Get in touch page. She requires your name and email details to which the form will be sent. Please complete at home prior to attending your first session.
2. For subsequent attendances, prior registration is COMPULSORY. This should be completed prior to 5pm on the Thursday before the session by ringing Marion on 0410 638 167 to provide:
- name of parent/carer;
- name of child; and
- contact phone number.
In the event Marion is unavailable, please call Sue on 0421 068 159.
- Parents/carers will be served a Covid-appropriate morning tea whilst the children enjoy their morning tea.
Carlingford Uniting Church mainly music has been running for six years as a mission program of the Congregation.
The program is designed to be creative. We make every effort to keep the program fresh and fun for the children. Parents and carers are encouraged to participate with their children in each action song, rhyme and activity (if seated). We have a door charge of $5 per family per week. This is to cover the operating costs of this mainly music.
To obtain further information, please leave a message on the Get in touch page, by selecting "mainly music" in the drop-down menu.
We need to advise that the success of our program has created a situation where we have had to, reluctantly, introduce a Waiting List. Being on the Waiting List enables you to attend three sessions in a term (subject to registrations), pending a place becoming available. If you would like to register on the Waiting List, please leave a message on the Get in touch page, by selecting "mainly music" in the drop-down menu.